SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
At AccelOne, we know that implementing a CRM is a very important step that will generate enormous benefits for your business. As such, we believe that it’s important to take certain factors into consideration in order to ensure that the CRM is a success:
● Ensure that all staff is involved, from senior management to operations.
● Assign human, economic and infrastructure resources to the project.
● Clearly and objectively define the goals to be met with the CRM implementation.
● Make maps and diagrams of the company’s processes.
● Assign a project leader to be the link between the CRM Consultant, management and the rest of the team.
● Keep an open mind to change and encourage staff to do so as well.
We recommend planning and preparing for some relevant aspects that involve the operations of your company, and of your work team, before formally and officially initiating the CRM Sales Cloud Software implementation to manage sales and prospects. We’re here to help.
It’s time to take a big step towards a higher level of sales, better service to your customers and a more productive and profitable company together with Salesforce and AccelOne.